Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This job holder is also responsible for analytics to review the impact of new credit policies, lending program to give input for higher level in order to have proper action to support for business growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Develop/implement/measure/track credit policies and procedures including system setup & testing for credit card products.
2. Monitor the credit quality of loan portfolio and to adjust the credit policy, if necessary, to maximize the financial benefit of the business while maintaining credit quality.
3. Ensure proper execution of policies by Credit Operations functions.
4. Develop and implement the MIS infra-structure and prepare all regular internal and regulatory and adhoc MIS and analysis to project, track and deliver optimized financial for all products.
5. Development and enhancement of an analytics and MIS driven culture to project, track and deliver optimized financial results (balancing credit loss, business revenue and operation cost)
6. Conduct credit loss modelling and forecasting that ensures business performance is highly predictable
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in Banking or Consumer Finance or Card organization with practical knowledge in product development, risk policy for credit card product. Experiences in other products as sales finance, home loan…is a plus.
- Understanding in credit card processing/operation mechanism/system.
- Experience in credit card system UAT testing
- Be familiar with local regulations, legal requirements in banking, consumer finance industry.
- Knowledge in database with analytical tools: SQL, SAS…is an advantage
- Good at Excel Pivot table
- Understanding of banking/consumer finance industry and macroeconomics..