What We Can Offer
To assist/handle motor claims as per the authority matrix.
• To perform the loss adjusting assignment for proper claims settlement.
• To join the required trainings to be delivered by on job training sessions,
or others as required.
• To use and manage the E-Claim System and its related tasks/projects in
order to well support the motor claims services.
• To comply with the guidelines of the Claims Manual and compliance
• To set appropriate reserves within the authorized limit and report to
authorized persons as required;
• To follow up outstanding claims information
• To keep a good communication with customers (internal and external) to
achieve greater customer satisfaction claims services;
• To observe accuracy, completeness and timeliness when carrying out daily
• Timely and accurate reports as required;
• Conduct subrogation and salvage recovery in cases where applicable.
• In-house adjusters
• Motor claims analysis & reports as required by Management.
• Managing and working with Merimen and dealers in the network to ensure
the good services to the clients.
• To execute other office tasks as required by the Company.
• Intermediaries & clients;
• MSIG Vietnam staff and peers;
• Industry peers
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
• To understand and act within the delegated authority given by
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Customer Satisfaction;
• Salvage & Subrogation recoveries, adequate loss reserving and proper
• Incurred claims ratio & Claims processing turnaround time;
• Other KPIs as agreed.
• University graduation / last year student with major in Motor or Mechanical Fields.
• Good command of English;
• Effective inter-personal exchange skills
• Influencing skills
• Analytical and synthetical ability.
• Fresh staff is acceptable for consideration.