Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To oversee the delivery of planned and reactive works across a portfolio of client sites within the contractual SLA and KPI requirements.
• To liaise with the various customer contacts to build strong and elective working relationships
• To monitor, maintain and update Statutory and Non-Statutory Compliance records and documentation.
• To manage the financial aspects of the contract
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1 To build a strong and effective working relationship with the relevant Clients contacts
2 To own and control all financial, administrative and commercial aspects of the contract.
3 To participate in internal and client meetings as appropriate.
4 To prepare and issue reports as requested by contract management team. Reports include (but are not limited to):
• Weekly WIP review
• Open Purchase Orders
• Invoice Pool
• Jobs Billed in the Month
• Monthly Contract Review
• Monthly client KPI pack (Monthly Report)
• Keeping Cost plan / financial records up to date
5 To assign PPMs and reactive tasks to the appropriate resources to ensure all tasks are completed within the contractual KPI’s/ SLA’s and track all tasks via the Work Order / CAFM management system (Service Insight)
To review and monitor vendor performance to ensure they deliver good quality of service and value for money
To build a basic understanding and familiarity with site operations in order to befter understand
Clients’ priorities and needs
8 To carry out all administrative tasks associated with the management of the contract, ensuring auditable trails are maintained.
9 To undertake general facility management for branches, ATMs and oHices. Main duties relating to the contract including:
• Manage mailroom, messenger service.
• Workplace management, move and change. Asset management.
• Parking and archiving service management.
• Manage to purchase office supplies, consumables and inventory control.
• Health and safety workplace implementation.
• Preparation of reports and documentation (as referred to above)
• Ensure all required documentation is obtained from Vendors — ie RAMS, COSHH, Competence, ATWs, Attestation letters / Background checks etc.
• Monitor and control monthly Statutory & Non-Statutory Maintenance Schedule in line with Service Insight in line with contractual KPI / SLA requirements
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
A good basic education and understanding of technical items
[Essential] Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook — intermediate level.
[Desirable] PowerPoint and Access.
3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Previous experience of a customer-facing role
Financial / accounting experience would be an advantage
Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
Excellent verbal & good basic standard of written, communication skills. Self-motivated and systematic.
Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent time management and organisational Commitment to continuous improvement.
Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently. English language skills
Commited to customer service delivery. Reliable and committed.
Confidential and discrete approach.
Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
Be flexible to work outside core oHice hours from time to time.
Objectives and Measures:
Health & Safety:
o Hazard Reports logged weekly
o Vendor RAMS, compefence, hazardous substance data, ATW’s etc all collated and in place
Quality & Compliance:
o PPM records logged and maintained up to date
o Service partner service sheets logged / maintained up to date
o Logbooks on shared drive maintained up to date as required
o SharePoint repository maintained up fo date as required
o Contributes to the regular Subconfractor and Supplier Audits (OP63) carried ouf
Financial, Commercial and Budgetary:
o All POs clea rly define scope, quantity and costs
o Monitors expenditure and challenges costs wherever appropriate
o KPI report completed
o Manages Invoice pool effectively
o Invoices submitted to customer accurately and in a timely manner
o Helps the achievement of a minimal debt position
o All WOs actioned and completed within KPI / SLA
o All PPMs issued and completed wifhin SLA / KPI