Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensuring constant interaction and seasonal feeds are proposed to the customer on time.
• Keeping tabs on the marketplace and trickling down the info to the team and guiding them with the ranges proposed seasonally – Stay updated on design trends, industry best practices & emerging technologies.
• Being the point person with the customers for the relevant accounts
• Liaising with the relevant country representative (i.e.: UK / US) & Sri Lanka & Bangladesh Design counterparts
• Building relationships with the suppliers (i.e. fabric trims embellishment, printing, washing) in ensuring seasonal feeds
• Creating tech packs and handling own styles from cad – sample stage whilst liaising with the relevant internal and external teams for the same
• Creating tech pack
• Handover to technical and merchandising team
• If any technical concerns are raised about techniques / fabric / fit communicating the same with the customers and proposing alternate opts along with the merchandising team.
• Liaising with printing/ embellishment, washing plants along with the merchandising & technical teams.
• Checking on sample whilst in process
• Reviewing final fit on dummy before being dispatched with the Assistant Technical Manager (design) & Sample Room Technical
• Ensuring Boardroom setups are Customer specific & the prep prior to the meeting is done methodically.
• An excellent relationship is maintained with all internal and external parties to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Fostering a positive & collaborative work environment within the Design team and with multiple stakeholders.
• Performing additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent knowledge of Illustrator & Photoshop, design and development process, fabrics and product, fashion trends
• Leadership skills, presentation skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders. time management skills
• Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality design work.
Problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to project challenges.
• 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar capacity