Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Manages accounts payable and accounts receivable and costing issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· In charge of treasury and costing teams.
· Manages inventory team for cost control and inventory cut off checking. Provides complete and accurate cost information to management for decision making.
· Deals with customer for AR collection. Ensures customers make payments on time to improve company cash cycle.
· Manages month end closing activities.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Major in Accounting, Finance management or related is preferred.
· Good English
· More than 6 years accounting experience and at least 1 year is in the position of accounting supervisor in foreign enterprise.