Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensuring a business' financial reports must be accurate and all transactions must be accounted.
- Obtaining financial data from several sources such as expenses incurred in the month, day.
- Checking and updating financial and management reports.
- Compiling financial and management reports and supervising month-end processes and ensuring to meet the deadline through the staff.
- Preparing financial and management statements, reports, and forecasts.
- Preparing consolidated reports monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Analyzing financial and management package reports monthly and quarterly basic.
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties.
- Drafting strategy business plan, budgets, re-forecast.
- Managing and monitoring the cash requirement, cash flow planning and Budget tracking.
- Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
- Checking and signing off on purchase orders, marketing budget.
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
- Monitoring and tracking regulatory news and developments, analyzing their impact on the industry & business of the company to support management’s decision relating to company business and tax compliance.
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties (e.g. regulators / local authorities, auditors, etc.).
- Other tasks assigned by Finance Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5 years of experience in a senior financial position.
- Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as coordinate well.
- Willing to learn and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- English level: can use business English in the international working environment.