What We Can Offer
- Coordinate, support the organization's work such as compiling invitations, manpower arrangement, summarizing report, documents for the working session, meeting, or event that General Director takes part in.
- Advice and assist General Director on the company's development plans and orientations.
- Assist the functional department in implementing the target, plan, policy as the scope of nomination by the General Director.
- Perform secretary work for meetings and prepare internal writings.
- Update, brief information about new legal documents, press status about the market trend, industry-relevant to the company business field, and report to General Director.
- Summarize, evaluate the company business status through the reports from all departments, sections… submit General Director after that for adjustment if any.
- Assist General Director to review documents, writings from all departments before approval.
- Perform the works under the request of the General Director and be ready for any arising works in relevant.
- Prepare for participating in the department meeting at the request of the General Director.
- Experience working in the position of Assistant, General Secretary for General Director of enterprise operating in the construction field, EPC contractor, FDI organization; special priority to having acknowledged of the civil economic, finance field, construction project management.
- Excellent communication in English (required), priority to the Korean language
- Work managing/organizing/scheduling skill; office computer skill, document control skill; active and dynamic personal communication skill; multitask working ability
- Fast writing record, good memory, logical mindset; text editing, set-up and store document with the scientific method