What We Can Offer
- To develop the customer business plan in respective assigned account of modern trade channel.
- Deliver business KPIs (sales volume, margin contribution targets, market share, 4S, forecast bias).
- Scope of business: individual key account (assigned by Key Account Manager)
- Ensure effective delivery of Category KPIs: Volume/Value growth, market share, 4S, forecast bias
- Ensure listing of new products, channel/ NW promotions within the account in charge
- Be responsible for promotion in customer: develop, sell, execute, evaluate
- Ensure effective forecasting
- Be accountable for Category management: Cat review, Cat initiatives…
- Build and leverage relationship with customer contacts
- Assist Key Account Manager to develop and execute customer business plan.
- Assist Key Account Manager to ensure effective operation/ execution management.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Education: Bachelors of Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Experience: at least 03 years of experience in sales consultancy, key account (KA) management position of FMCG or related fields.
- Skills: Presentation skill and English are required. Effective at communication, planning and execution, building trust and customer focus are key successful factors to perform the job.
- Advance computer skills in Ms-word, Excel, PowerPoint…