What We Can Offer
1. Responsible for Die casting product quality.
2. Responsible for Die casting product/process schedule and on-time delivery.
3. Responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring team members.
4. Responsible for positive and active 7S, Safety Culture in Die casting team.
5. Continuous improve Die casting product/process quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Cooperate with business team to ensure Die Casting:
- Schedule management,
- Safe material inventory,
- On-time and accurate material preparation,
- On-time product delivery."
2. Act as the lead in cooperate with Development and QM team to ensure Die Casting requirements/standards satisfied; solve/report any quality issues/problems related to Die Casting processes.
3. Act as window contact to other teams in Die Casting problem solving.
4. Conduct Die Casting human resource planning for both short-term and long-term; make hr decision; conduct training and developing for team members.
5. Frequently communicate with team about 7S and safety mindset/escalation; 7S and safety daily walk management
6. Collect and manage Die Casting operation data (quality, quantity, schedule, report,…) for decision making.
College degree in mechanical engineering, material studies, metal studies or related fields.
Minimum 5 years work experience of mold die casting (iron and aluminum mold making experience is preferred). At least 3 years in management level.
- Knowledge and understanding about mold development and manufacturing process.
- Knowledge and understanding about iron and aluminum material in die casting.
- Knowledge about Nike mold manufacturing standards/best practice.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Structured, organized and process orientated.
- Analytical skills.
- MS Office.
1. Teamwork, Mutual Trust & Respect.
2. Adaptability, Quick learning & willing to comply with work instructions.
3. Comply with safety standards is the first working priority.