What We Can Offer
You will support the Asset Management department to formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for the real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimize income and property management to minimize the operating cost and realize the highest value of our assets.
• Formulate and implement marketing strategies to establish proper market positioning, pricing and segmentation of our portfolio.
• Repositioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value.
• Preparing and managing our annual budgets and reports for the financial performance and operating performance of the asset.
• Work closely with the Property Manager to ensure that the asset is properly well maintained, managed and complied with regulations.
• Building strong relationships with customers/tenants and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
• Providing guidance and leadership to team members.
• Managing market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company’s products and services.
• At least 4 years’ experience in asset management, commercial leasing and lease management or property management with good knowledge of the local market.
• A good team player, possess a high level of initiative, hands-on, resourceful, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiar with the regional environment and able to manage teams across borders and align them with Headquarter.
• Experience with SAP will be an advantage.
• Be familiar with financial statements is a plus.