Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Good at English, presentation and computer skill.
• Having experienced in costing, fixed asset and inventory.
• Be motivated , willing to take responsibility and engage in a high performance culture.
• Generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
• Interesting and willing to work in international environment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Revenue ending inventory from standard to actual cost.
• Prepare the necessary journal entries.
• Establish and implement a manufacturing reporting system.
• Monitor changes to manufacturing that impact actual costs.
• Establish and monitor the variances generated from the manufacturing reporting system, inventory/production supplies, and recommend corrective actions, the standard cost of the material.
• Determine annually the Standard Cost /Rate for: material cost , labour rate.
• Ensure that month end Inventory and Cost of Goods Manufactured balances are reviewed, accurately stated and variances properly analyses and followed up.
• Prepare and issue monthly Financial and Inventory Report to MIF.
• Perform special projects relating to cost accounting as assigned by Accounting General Manager.
• Control local content, consumption material using to reduce cost.
• Costing finished goods-clearing all production account, allocate DL, FOH.
• Reconcile records, reports and journals related to costing accounts.
2. Fixed Asset and Inventory
• Assign the tasks to staff in group to ensure the smooth of group operation.
• Plan, arrange and monitor fixed asset, inventory physical count yearly. Attend stock take/FA physical check count.
• Review and cross –check the various inventory balances on a periodic and monthly basis.
• Trains and provide technical advice to lower-level accounting personnel.
3. Compliance and audit
• Make sound, independent judgments with established policies and procedures on costing.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual audit and the fiscal year-end closing.
• Assist colleagues in preparing monthly closing, forecast, and other internal and external reports.
4. Methodical work
• Interact effectively with co-workers, managers, subordinates sufficient.
• Plan for working – priority to perform urgent and important works to meet deadline report.
• Close communicate and co-operate with colleagues to give and get full support to perform duties.
• Ensure related accounting transactions are following IFRS and VAS.