Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage all marketing communication activities for Customer-Services activities .
• Plan, implement and measure all marketing campaigns; provide campaign report and MarCom report to HUB SEA1.
• Produce media content for each marketing activity ; monitor PR of all CS activities.
• Control budget of each Marketing activities, manage co-branding or cost sharing budget with partners.
2.Customer Services Retail marketing
• Support dealers and supervise the correct implementation of dealer’s CS marketing activities.
• Check and provide recommendations to all dealer’s CS annual and half-yearly plan.
• Audit dealer’s CS marketing budget and spending; monitor dealer’s performance and control CI.
3.Market research & Customer Satisfaction
• Market research to understand and provide customer insights; implement customers survey.
• Monitor quality of dealers’ customer services; Supervise the implementation of action plans at each dealership.
• Define incentive programs for Customer Services staff at dealers .
4.Promotion & Event organizing
• Develop and implement service promotions at wholesale and retail level.
• Ensure appropriate and resource efficient reporting, analysis and documentation of promotion results.
• Support dealers in terms of organization of dealer’s promotions, advertisement and production.
• Setup and organize any CS Marketing events.
5.Procurement of goods and services
• Manage the procurement of goods and services
• Be responsible for accuracy of procurement document and compliance to purchasing policy.
• Archive of procurement documents for audit purpose.
6. Compliance & other support
• Ensure the compliance of Daimler/MBV regulations and policies, carry out compliance design controls (if any).
• Provide marketing consultancy and support to all other CS products & services and project.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in Marketing & PR, especially automotive After-Sales & Part business.
• High English proficiency, good at writing skill.
• Strong skills of customer relation, communication and presentation.
• Creative thinking with ability of attention to detail.
• Good knowledge of computer skills, basic graphic design (Photoshop or other relevant software).