What We Can Offer
The Assistant Manager, New Business is responsible for:
- Back up manager to manage New business & underwriting process, to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency and customer-centricity.
- Delivering expertise New business & Underwriting tasks through NBU process in term of effectively and customer-centricity, especially with VIP partner.
- Incorporating with Sales Force to educate, support for sales process along with relevant stakeholders.
* To manage & perform NB daily transactions (Policy QA & correction, Epolicy and Policy Delivery, Data entry..)
* To manage NBU hotline & email for timely response and/or routing to NBU PIC.
* To manage & handle enquiries/complaints from sales forces and customers on new business & underwriting process.
* To create reports for managing production performance to ensure committed TAT.
* To raise requirement for system enhancement, process improvement, & new system implementation.
* To conduct training to sales force on NBU guidelines and procedures.
* To train, coach and provide guidance to NB staffs.
* To carry out ad-hoc tasks & take part in projects as assigned by line manager.
* Experienced in life insurance, especially in new business & underwriting and/or claims, with similar role is preferable
* At least 1-year experienced in management level
* Proficient in English and Vietnamese
* Knowledgeable in computer software and skillful in computer system usage
* Strongly skillful in communications and negotiations
* Effective management skills is preferable
* Highly committed, well organized, pro-active, innovative, honest, integrity, thorough, persevere and diligent
* Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and heavy pressures