What We Can Offer
- Develop and implement the work plan, assign work, train employees, control and supervise work, evaluate employee performance.
- Receive, control, check and process import and export documents with customers, customs authorities and related management agencies.
- Track the progress of goods (incoming & delivery schedule) to complete the procedures and documents for import and export of goods.
- Control, store and coordinate with relevant departments to make all kinds of documents, books and documents according to regulations for inspection work.
- Control and store import and export records
- Make the Import- Export - Stock balance report
- Other related jobs.
- At least 3 years experienced in import/export field.
- Have good knowledge about customs declaration software and C.O
- Good at English and communication skill
- Have good leadership ability.
- Being careful, well planning & problem solving.
- Good MS Office skill
- Can work in high pressure, in a team or independently.