Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Assistant Manager, Product Propositions Design will need to have a consumer centric mind-set, an independent leader in driving product development initiatives across the organization, an innovative and creative thinking person, and most importantly has a passion to be different and to “change the way people feel about insurance”.
• Assist with developing and maintaining the propositions mapping covering different propositions for different customer segments and channels.
• Implement customer/market researches and distribution surveys to validate proposition concepts and corporate research projects such as customer segmentation.
• Build propositions in light of adequate consumer insights/research findings (including developing clear customer journey for each proposition), ensuring the propositions are unique and relevant for customers, distribution channels.
• Strengthen product marketability and relevancy through positioning/packaging, product customization for channels, product promotions etc.
• Represent Product Propositions team to work with and address product multiple requests from channels and partners.
• Work with Marketing to formulate effective above-the-line product communication campaigns.
• Develop product marketing collateral and support driving launching campaigns, training to trainers.
• In charge of Product Market Intelligence and regular update of market product campaigns and product trends.
• Conduct post-launching product reviews to find out areas that need to be improved and take corrective actions accordingly.
• Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree in a business related discipline.
• At least 3 years working experience in product development, product marketing for financial service industry or similar experiences in a well-known research organizations.
• An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
• innovative and willing to explore new things.
• able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
• energetic and passionate about their product specialty.
• able to work well under pressure
• Fluently in speaking and writing English and Vietnamese
• Good analytical skills – ability to work with numbers, facts effectively.
• Good organization and time/project management.
• Good writing and presentation skills.
• Good understanding of life insurance operational and technical areas is an advantage.