Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Contribute towards the smooth management in accordance with property management contract and Customer service ‘s requirements.
• Prepare and participate in tenders of choosing Management Agents and right service contractors in accordance with building scale and finance conditions.
• Ensure execution of all activities necessary for full and effective compliance with codes and regulations of each government agency. This includes maintaining special permits needed for operating the project
• Establish realistic budgets and review all the expenditures to be applied in the building.
• Supervise and carry out routine inspection of the property to ensure it operated in a satisfactory and serviceable condition and properly maintained. Support operation team as a developer representative in related matters. Find a solution to carry out pending issues if possible.
• Respect reputation of the company through good services and products provided to customers.
• Able to work with BOC and building Management for matters related to developer.
• Provide activity reports and submits reports to Property Manager inclusive of P&L versus annual budget.
• Implement fully customer relation management system and ensure that all customer feedbacks are being managed effectively and timely. Attend to and manage the tenants / customers query and manage relationships with the tenants and their customers
• Prepare a report on the status of the operation and the management plan on a monthly basis with the financial statements.
• Other ad-hoc tasks if required allocated by property manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have knowledge of housing law and able to work with building owners’ committee.
• Good command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English
• Knowledge MS Office and strong administrative skills
• Good interpersonal skill and customer service skills to work effectively, systematically under high pressure, positive thinking, proactive, responsible, willing to take ownership
• Able to work as part of a team and also independently