What We Can Offer
- Manage the indirect material & service sourcing and purchasing activities for factory production and other business operation activities. Handling logistics transportation, customs clearance related to import and export related to the indirect material group
- Represented as the country member and coordinate working with procurement regional member. Manage to achieve the cost-saving target and report the saving to company database according to B. Braun guideline
- Remove cost and add value base on analyzing procurement data and suggest solutions for improvement in purchasing activities.
- Supplier assessment ensuring right materials from right suppliers with right terms of purchase those are in the organization’s best interest.
- Monitoring, evaluating & improving supplier performance as well as maintaining a win-win relationship with keys supplier.
- Develop and mentor existing and new staff.
- At least 5 years experience in purchasing/ procurement
- Has experience in project & manufacturing procurement.
- Has good negotiation skill
- Good English communication