What We Can Offer
Our approach to relationships and service delivery in Financial Services, Audit, Tax, Legal, Advisory helps our clients exploit new opportunities, improve performance, manage risk and enhance value for both shareholders and stakeholders alike.
About the role
As part of our Talent Acquisition team, you will be collaborating with stakeholders across our organization in HCMC and Hanoi office to understand their unique hiring needs, provide advice on the criteria for their requisitions, source diverse candidates, and manage the end-to-end hiring process. You will also work with cross-functional stakeholders to propose and lead hiring process improvement initiatives. This role will be responsible to drive process effectiveness, flawless execution, and partnerships in targeted talent acquisition programs and initiatives
• Develop and support the execution of targeted talent acquisition initiatives to attract and retain top talent
• Propose and lead process improvement initiatives aimed at scaling our hiring operations.
• Find unique ways to source candidates and execute experiments to determine effectiveness.
• Own the end-to-end hiring process, including sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing applicants, extending offers, and managing the candidate experience.
• Consult with hiring teams to offer insight into decision-making throughout the hiring process.
• Participate in our passive hiring and internal referrals strategy.
What’s in it for you?
• Solving complex problems that improve daily the lives of people around the world
• Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high-growth industry
• Career growth and stability
• Casual work environment with flexible work hours
• Attractive remuneration package, variety trainings and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
• 2-3 years of experience in recruitment (prefer finance recruiting) or related fields
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in Finance recruitment is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs in a high-impact environment
• Strong organizational skills - you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to use it!
• Effective project management skills.
• Strong communication skills - you clearly articulate your recommendations and decisions, whether verbal or written in English and Vietnamese.
• Comfortable providing feedback to an array of internal and external stakeholders.