Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Fully responsible for the Training function within the Organization
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders on identifying training needs and action plans.
- Manage, plan, and align the training year plan and training schedule with all
- Act as a Key contact and representative from Vietnam Training department across regional team
- Actively supports and recommends continuous improvement to Training processes.
- Designing and execution of all classroom and on-the-job training for Retail staff and office team
- Acts as the subject matter expert on Product Specialist, Customer Service, Store standard and Retail sales processes
- Actively engaging all Retail staff on the ground to better mentor them towards achieving sales targets and Company objectives
- Hold the key retail KPI in term of sales efficiency i.e. CR, ATV, UPT, Sales per square feet, etc.
- Perform store auditing as a weekly routine, or as per monthly schedule. – review, verify, analyse, and propose key action in accordance with the result of monthly store audit report.
- Monitor effectiveness of training programs delivered.
- Monitor quality of training material to be trained and shared to retail staff or other stakeholders.
- Performing training administration duties and maintaining training records
- Maintain library of training resources and assets
- Provide day-to-day suggestion and guidance to all training team members when needed.
- Issue and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance report which to be shared with local and regional training team.
- Any other ad-hoc projects/ tasks otherwise assigned by the Company
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Diploma in Business or Training; Preferably with related training certifications.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and excellent presentation skills
- Strong passion for Training and Customer Service
- Results oriented and possess an eye for details.
- Able to engage and motivate the team on its learning journey.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Able to travel upcountry from time to time.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- Competitive salary
- 2 months probation with 100% of gross salary and SMUI
- 13th month salary and yearly bonus
- Full benefit package applied according to current Labor law.
- Professional and dynamic working environment in international company
- Healthcare insurance package and annual health check
- Internal employees with 50% discount of Skechers brand