What We Can Offer
Implement Amer Sports Vendor Social Labor (VSL) program to mitigate supply chain risks and advance workers’ well-being.
1. Support the implementation of Amer Sports VSL program according to FLA Principles of Fair Labor and Responsible Sourcing in south east Asian countries
2. Ensure the effectiveness of the VSL audit program & develop suppliers living wage dashboard
3. Conduct Civil Society Organization (CSO) outreach activities in local communities
4. Provide audit program trainings to Suppliers and third-party auditors
5. Conduct pre-sourcing audits and remediation visits to Suppliers
6. Review social labor audit reports and follow with Suppliers on corrective actions
7. Compliance audit data analysis
8. Maintain and update VSL monitoring SOP and audit tool
9. Gather living wage information and develop Supplier wages dashboard
10. Handle workers’ complaints according to Amer Sports grievance procedure
11. Engage with CSOs and unions bodies/workers to understand local challenges or specific social labor issues at suppliers
12. Drive capacity building program to support factories for improving working conditions
13. Frequent travelling required with around 30-50%. Countries includes south east Asian countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Myanmar...etc.
- 5 years social audit experience and program management
- Sound knowledge of social labor challenges in Asian countries & international labor standards
- Good command of English
- Hands on computer skills
- Passionate to create positive social impact.
- Team player
- Travel required throughout Europe and Asia