What We Can Offer
• Support to promotes on-brand messaging to customers through traditional, digital, and social media channels all with the goal of enhancing the image of the hotel.
• Support to build direct marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activated channels to the end of driving consumer awareness and preference, increasing market share, and building broader portfolio and brand awareness.
• Focuses on showcasing Food and Beverage promotions, both to hotel guests and to local patrons.
• Fully connected into resources in their region; Marketing and Communication Managers liaise and build deep partnerships with their regional eCommerce and Marketing teams to verify all local, social, and digital marketing efforts are effectively integrated with the selling efforts for the organization.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Conducting Daily Marketing Activities that Achieve Department Goals
• Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
• Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales & Marketing Opportunities
• Additional Marketing Responsibilities
• 02 months of probation with Full salary| Service charge| Social Insurance
• Attractive remuneration package & 13th month salary
• Local and International training course
• 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
• Duty meal & Uniform provided by hotel
• Taxi for late night shift| Free motorbike & car parking
• Cross training & Cross exposure & Task force opportunities
• Takecare culture
• Baby born gift| Birthday gift| Marriage allowance| Bereavement allowance
• Annual health check
• Associate special discount for hotel rooms and F&B services at International Marriott properties
• Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world
• Creative| Think out of the box| Wide range of media networks.
• Fluent English| Strong communication| Leadership skills
• Can start as soon as possible
• Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidates at the soonest.