Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support Line manager to manage Agency/vendor to deliver effectiveness and efficiency media related tasks.
- Support line manager to develop/execute media offline campaign: OOH, TV, Media sponsorship/partnership.
- Co-Working with cross-function teams: Acquisition, Ecommerce, Medical teams to bring the strategy to the reality and deploy the right execution with mindset of prioritization & result-orientation.
- Co-Working with Brand team to design Digital Marketing plan sync with Branding strategy. Developing digital programs that will drive brand's performance and sales through communication and digital that are relevant to consumers, across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, Online Video and display advertising campaigns.
- Co-Working with Media manager and Brand team to develop and execution for online to offline (promotion) campaign.
- Build and oversee the monthly digital marketing.
- Other tasks assigned by Marketing Director and line manager.
- The above responsibilities are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of employees assigned to this job. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience: at least 04 years of experience in the field of media/marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
+ Good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
+ Firm understanding of paid social and all performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
+ Strong knowledge in web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media.
+ Strong expertise in all forms of bidding media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, and other social platforms).
+ Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
+ Creative thinker and problem solver.
+ Thriving in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
+ Technical background is a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL).