Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To support the Office Manager in the provision of office solution / implementation of Office Management functions, include but not limit to office set up and renovation, office services and maintenance, lease portfolio management, asset management following company guideline & service level agreement.
This role will also provide support in office projects, maintenance and office operations budget control.
1. Office management and administration:
• Support the Office Manager in preparation of annual Forecast and Business Plan for assigned zoning / offices.
• Support in expenses monitoring and control for office projects and maintenance program.
• Support in preparing office summary (pro’s, con’s and recommendation) for users and Property Manager.
• Raise purchase requisition, process payments on Concur system for service and maintenance expenses, acquisition of assets.
• Vendor management and evaluation
2. Lease administration, asset control, property insurance:
• Liaise with landlords, collect required documents from landlords (tax payment, invoice, …) and play a role as office’s hub information.
• Process follow-up tasks and paperwork, handle contract/annex for approval.
• Conduct Asset control and inventory. This includes of coding, disposal, moving and acquisition of new asset
• Support to facilities team as required. This will include handling and solving service requests, planning and supervising moves, other jobs as needed.
• Quarterly update asset list and fit-out costs by location to insurers
• File insurance claim for lost/damaged assets (if any)
• Process payments for premium
3. Relate & others:
• Prepare various regular reports (e.g., expenses report, office maintenance report)
• Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Work effectively with system and numbers
• Attention to details and ability to follow guidelines and procedures
• Mature, good handling complaints, solving problems
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills
• Proactive, honest, strong team working
• Proficiency in English is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University graduate, preferable in hospitality, facilities management, business administration, accounting/finance
• At least 4 – 5 years of relevant working experience