Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Development of Sourcing Strategy for key materials/services
2. Management of department staff, guide, coach, motivate staff to achieve high department performance
3. Preparing for the sourcing/purchase of materials/equipment, services, and supplies.
4. Following and enforcing Sembcorp’s procurement policies and procedures.
5. Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
6. Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
7. Maintaining and updating supplier information such as vendor pre qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
8. Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
9. Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
10. Preparing budgets, cost analyses and reports.
11. Ability to source for alternative categorial and non categorial materials/equipment’s independently
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
2. At least 5 years sourcing/procurement experiences.
3. Speak, read and write proficient English and Vietnamese language
4. Candidates with solar experiences will have advantage
5. The candidate will be someone has experience in managing a team of professional, with the ability to motivate drive the team to perform in fast pace environment, with the ability to multitask and complete assigned projects within the given deadline.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES & PREFERRED CHARACTERISTICS
1. Good time-management skills
2. Positive outlook with ability to influence others
3. Sourcing/procurement of categorial materials experiences
4. Knoledge of Microsoft Office and advance Excel capability
5. Knowledge of SAP Material Management (MM) modules will be preferrable
6. Knowledge/experiences in using ARIBA for tender/RFQ
7. Knowledge of Logistics and Import
Interested candidates may submit the following:
1. Comprehensive resume/CV with recent photo
2. Current and expected salary in gross
3. Date of availability
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.