Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure proper capacity planning, top quality, meeting of delivery times and cost effectiveness providing a well-organized and safe working environment.
- Continuous improvement of production process and overall production efficiency
- Recruit new employees, plan, organize and direct manufacturing personnel and perform disciplinary action when necessary and do annual evaluation of performance
- Plan technical equipment and ensure it is always up to standard and available in production process as needed
- Prepare budgets and plans, analyze production-related data, prepare and implement corrective action plans and submit production reports to general management
- Ensure health, safety and environmental regulations
- Keep update production schedule and timely reporting to your manager
- Responsible for production results.
- Measures to increase labor productivity, reduce production costs
- Complete production plan, achieve KPIs, productivity, wastage, ESH
- Tracking losses, input and output of the product in the production shift..
- Other tasks as assigned by the Production Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in production management
- Knowledge in garden or interior/decorative products or pottery is advantage
- Experience in 5S, Kaizen and in the ERP-system SAP
- Proficiency in English (speaking, reading and writing),
- Must have excellent leadership, organization and communication skills
- Experience working in ISO or BSCI standard environment is a plus.
- Good communication requirements, reliable.
* Work place: at Nam Tan Uyen Extension Industrial Park, Binh Duong Province
* Only candidates currently residing near the location of work, or those willing to move there, shall be considered
* Company also provides transportation from HCMC and Binh Duong to Factory
** ‒ Please email your updated CV in English with the details of your current and expected salaries, your earliest date of work start and a recent photograph to Mr. Tan – HR&GA Manager
‒ Only applications with the full information provided shall be considered and only selected candidates be informed.