Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Join the KGA family and unlock your potential in a nurturing and collaborative work environment. KGA is on the lookout for driven professionals who share our passion for innovation and making a positive impact.
Be part of something extraordinary with KGA.
• Work closely and effectively with the Regional QC Manager and lead the interpretation and implementation of quality requirement directives
• Responsible for multiple Apparel products handling span of all over Vietnam
• Responsible for leading the QC team function and managing the overall quality, safety and reliability review process of products to ensure the compliance of Company /customers standard
• Provide high level of technical advice and expertise to Merchandising team, suppliers/vendors and related parties of the product quality and safety issues
• Maintain and continuously improve the quality system and quality improvement programs
• Develop corrective and preventive plans for quality improvement
• Drive the development of a quality culture with internal stakeholders and the supplier base
• Ad. hoc project as assigned by Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 10 years of QC (Quality Control) working experience in apparel. Supervision/team management experience in quality team of big retailers/buying office.
- Familiar with Australian or European technical standard requirements
- Experience in accredited laboratory testing is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English. Communication in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong integrity and professional ethics
- Knowledge in ISO 9000 and factory audit experience is an advantage
- Self-discipline, good team player, self-motivated
- Frequent business travel is required.
KAS Group Asia values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.