Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are hiring the position as Assistant Technical Lead (RD&I Department) for Decorative Paints Vietnam
• Maintains and promotes a safe work environment, complies with safety policies and procedures.
• Follows safe work practices for personal and equipment safety, in both the laboratory and in the field.
• Implement HSE&S self-assessment tool: Lead and achieve target level for assigned elements by site, develop summary root cause analysis and improvement actions.
• Maintain the housekeeping standard of laboratory
2. Plan and carry out laboratory work for self and chemist/technicians covering a range of technical projects in full compliance with all safety and work processes and procedures
• Sustain interaction within the function as well as with Regional RD&I teams, local stake holders and participate in key meetings (both daily as well as periodic project/activity)
and provide R&D related updates. Finalize the BBT or other investigation reports and share in appropriate forums
• Responsible for implementation of key new product development launch, value engineering & Quality projects within the assigned category under the agreed timelines
• Provide technical expertise in resolving major large customer complaints or repeated complaints.
• Guides Senior Chemist/Chemist/ Technician and specialists in executing lab experiments
• Coaching/mentoring and development of team
3. Provide technical support to other internal functions such as marketing, sales, operations and procurement.
• Provide support to operations/sales /marketing through investigation of formulation shortfall and complaints and proposed process or procedure to address issues
• Conduct bench marking exercise against competitors’ products to check competitiveness of product in market.
• Evaluate test according to both SESA test method and compliance to local standard as required to ensure that our product pass local requirements
• Input formulations into Business system - in PV, SAP and update SDS for all products
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good project/time management skill.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skill
• Good practical, and laboratory skill
• Possess good interpersonal skill and ability to communicate clearly and effectively across functions and within department by both Vietnamese and English
• Teamwork mindset, coaching skills