Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for promoting a range of MUFG products and services to various Financial Institution (“FI”) customers, including but not limited to institutional and governmental customers within the Asia region. Responsible for assessing the customers and industries risk to support the FI team in structuring deals, in own area of expertise, to mitigate risk to the Bank.
*** Primary Responsibilities:
Support the team leader in the delivery of relevant banking services to FI customers, in own coverage area to meet the department's revenue targets and the target given by FI team in Singapore.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with FI customers and understand their needs in order to provide a high quality of service.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within MUFG and externally.
- Collaborate with other members of the department to ensure that profit targets are achieved as a whole.
- Work in partnership with Compliance to consult on compliance issues, including but not limited to Know Your Customer and Sanctions.
- Work in partnership with Operations to ensure smooth processing of transactions.
- Work in partnership with Credit Division in resolving any credit processes or credit operational issues, as well as preparation of customer documentation and ensuring that due dates and borrower rating reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Work in partnership with Credit Risk Management to understand the governance and framework for credit limits in the Branch.
- Work in partnership with Regional Credit and Head Office to support them in credit renewals.
3/ Other/ Control:
- Prepare presentation materials for FI customers and seek review from the team leader.
- Carry out financial modelling on customers and their business to support deal proposals.
- Negotiate with FI customers on matters including but not limited to contract terms and conditions and pricing, as well as seek commercial solutions to finalize the deal.
- Attend the Deal Screening Committee to support proposed deals and provide additional information when required.
- Prepare and attend Account Plan to ensure Action Plans for each account are properly designed and throughout implemented.
- Conduct operational activities in order to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Support departmental initiatives to deliver increase revenue opportunities and deliver a high quality of service to customers.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and limits.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence others and sell products.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments.
- Good understanding of local banking & finance laws and regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate banking products and services.
- Desirable to have at least 2 years of relevant experience.