Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To ensure that all credit proposals (annual review/annual monitoring/ trigger periodical monitor) are prepared and completed in accordance to the stipulated deadlines.
- To ensure all approval conditions throughout the approved proposal sufficiency.
- To ensure key client credit information and data including client updates, accurate and up-to-date at all times and easily accessible/ understood particularly.
- To assist RMs with KYC check on account opening/amendments and etc.;
- Maintaining a close liaison with all key stakeholders, such as the Relationship Managers, Product Team, Credit Risk and more, providing recommendations when required;
To ensure that all daily transactions and credit risk functions are carried out in compliance with the bank’s internal guideline and procedure
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education Level/certificates:
Essential: Strong education background with at least a Bachelor’s degree.
Preferable: Honor in Banking, Finance, Economics is preferable
-Essential: 2-3 year experience in Corporate Banking, especially in Credit Customer.
- Preferable: Performing financial spreading and financial statements analysis on assigned sectors, preparing a well analyzed credit proposal for credit approval, preparing Credit documents including but not limited to Facilities Letters, Loan Agreements and other related documents (if any); Good communication skills (Vietnamese, English), Japanese or additional language will be an advantage; Strong time management and ability to work under pressure Strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently