What We Can Offer
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering Audit, Tax, Legal, Advisory and Consulting services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
KPMG is one of the largest professional firms in Vietnam, with offices in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and Danang. Established in 1994, we have more than 25 years of experience with more than 1,700 professionals and 47 partners in Vietnam and Cambodia.
We lead with a commitment to quality and consistency across our global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate. In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, we inspire confidence and empower change in all we do.
• Maintaining the Audit department staff schedule
• Extracting and compiling monthly reports
• Tracking and maintaining various Excel listings and reports
• Being a point of contact for staff when they have questions
• Acting as a liaison between management and the staff group.
• Preparing ad hoc reports
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication and negotiation skills (Vietnamese and English)
• Proficient in Excel
• Confidence in dealing with senior levels of management
• Ability to multitask