Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To promote a helpful and professional image to the client and give full co-operation to any prospective customer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
• To strive to anticipate the client needs whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn complement client satisfaction.
• To give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner and to assist in other hotel departments in response to the business and client needs.
• To complete all storeroom requisitions required by the relevant outlets.
• To ensure the attendants are aware of daily specials, goals set and all activities within the hotel.
• Responsible for the hygiene, cleanliness and good appearance of the restaurant and proper maintenance of all operating equipment, furniture and fixture
• To maintain a happy working atmosphere and team work spirit
• To assist the Restaurant Manager in all training programs and on the job training sessions
• To ensure, in close collaboration with the other Restaurant Managers, the implementation of the interchange ability of the Hotel personnel by accepting to provide Food and Beverage personnel to other departments when required for the good operating of the hotel.
• The Assistant Restaurant Manager might be required to perform some related duties assigned by his superiors.
• To work with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Leadership Skills
• Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field. Experience –
• 3 years related experience in French Restaurants, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competitive salary
- Full service charge and the 13th salary
- Insurance coverage
- Transportation and meal duty
- Uniform provided
- IHG brand standard training