What We Can Offer
- Communicate with customers to get full information needed and then coordinate with team members to ensufre all information is understood and delivered to sample room and related-departments.
- Manage and handle sample and development to ensure follow customer’s standard and requirement.
- Ensure products conformity according to buyer’s standard.
- Ensure about timeline to make customer sastify
- Follow up each stage of production and executive of orders on time until final shipment delivered to customers
- Work closely and communicate with related deoartment example planning, purchasing, technical, Lab, production… to ensure about sample, material, correct order, quality, quantitive, timeline and on time delivery.
- Coach and train team members in customer services and order follow-ups and working knowledge...
- Monitor team day to day activities and escalate potential issues to Manager in a timely manner.
- Doing basic merchandising function to troubleshoot issues that cannot be handled by team members
- Decision making on production related issues and concerns Sample approval on time Materials on time
- Other tasks are assigned by Manager.
- At least 5-year experience on Merchandise
- Candidates who used to work for garment, textile manufactoring is preferable
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Good at leadership skill
- Ability to work autonomously and independently with business mindset
- Good at English