Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Identify and assess potential suppliers, prepare and manage supplier selections and finalise commercial agreements, coordinating with budget holders and support functions such as Legal, Tax and Data Privacy effectively and efficiently.
• Establish successful Ways of Working between stakeholders and Procurement
• Build and maintain strong and successful working relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and user communities across Unilever business.
• Take ownership on and lead projects to deliver the OneMBS agenda across key value pillars such as Sourcing Excellence, Partner with Purpose, Preferred Supplier governance, Supplier Diversity, Contract Life-cycle Management, Responsible Sourcing, savings, cash, Social Commitments.
• Build and maintain market knowledge of trends and suppliers in assigned categories of spend as appropriate
• Manage the assigned Portfolios in terms of sourcing, contracting, stakeholder and supplier partner management activities on a day-to-day basis
• Execute innovative strategic sourcing processes, support CPM roll-out as relevant and focus on delivering best value to the Unilever business.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and user communities across Unilever business.
• Establish, build and maintain successful/effective relationships with key suppliers
• Take ownership on and lead projects to deliver the One MBS agenda a part of the portfolio across the key areas of Partner with Purpose (PWP), RSP, Sustainability, CLM, Savings, Cash, People well-being, etc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experienced (5-7 years) in a procurement role in a large complex organisation
• A proven commercial negotiator and good communicator (fluent in English)
• Track record of building relationships in a complex field of stakeholders and suppliers, across diverse functional groups and geographic locations
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables), MS Powerpoint and data analytics (minimum: PowerBI navigation)
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Studying for or achieved relevant procurement certifications (CIPS, Unilever Buying Foundation or equivalent)
• Experienced in setting up and managing supplier contracts, preferably in indirects
• Track record of delivering challenging targets for the portfolio
• Experience in working successfully in virtual team environments
• Working knowledge of creating category and negotiation strategies as relevant
• Managing and influencing senior (WL2+) stakeholders in the market
• Managing complex and dynamic workload, running multiple projects simultaneously
• Working knowledge of Unilever business systems e.g. SRS, CLM, Coupa, RSP, Velocity
• Stakeholder management & influencing, able to build rapport with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ability to communicate effectively in English language
• Strong analytical skills and to be able to present key findings in a crisp way
• Project management, time management & prioritization
• Self-starter, able to work independently and virtually
• Get energy from working in an always changing, fast paced, performance-oriented environment
• Ability to find market intelligence and merge with data analysis to set Portfolio and negotiation strategies
• Influencing skills to challenge and promote ideas and concepts with stakeholders as a trusted adviser
• Understand supplier cost models and lifetime cost of acquisition
• Negotiation abilities to develop value-add situations with key suppliers
• Innovative thinking to measure and promote supplier performance improvement
• Curiosity for new technology to provide cost reducing or value creating support