Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Organize, monitor, transfer information, urge departments/member companies/branches, divisions to follow the direction of CEO.
3. Support the department with daily arising tasks to ensure progress.
4. Organize, monitor and urge the implementation of reports, periodical plans of departments/divisions/positions and synthesize reports for CEO.
5. Draft & archives storage, documents and papers as CEO’s request.
6. Implement archiving in the office. Develop & propose solutions to organize the storage in the office in a scientific & reasonable way.
7. Receive and process incoming documents and timely information to CEO.
8. Check the content of documents drafted by the departments / divisions / units sent to the state management agencies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in English
2. Specific job skills
- Positive, optimistic person with good communication skills.
- Have good teamwork ability.
- Have specialized knowledge in finance & legal.
- Have expertise in Real Estate is an advantage.
- Ability to coordinate & arrange scientific work to a high level.
- Ability to organize, plan, manage projects and arrange work in a scientific way.
- Experience in synthesizing, analyzing & reporting.
- Experience in presentations.
- Ability to connect & coordinate work.