Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assist the Head of Corporate Assurance in the development and implementation of the IT annual audit plan, including analyzing the risk profiles of the auditable units/activities of the areas under purview;
• Assist the Head of Corporate Assurance to set up and run Data Analytic (DA) fuction; Work with buiness auditor to build the exceptional reprots list via DA data warehouce;
• Buid data warehouse for Corporate Assurance Division;
• Implement the approved annual audit plan, including as appropriate, any special tasks or projects as requested by Head of Internal Audit;
• Develop and implement comprehensive IT audit programs for evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s system of internal control;
• Manage audit assignments including developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed;
• Undertake comprehensive planning and risk assessment relating to each assignment to ensure that the engagement identifies potential business risks;
• Work with business and support units to identify risks and their mitigation, including the review of systems established to determine whether they are in compliance with internal plans, policies and procedures, and external regulations/laws which could have a significant impact on the Bank (for IT related matter);
• Identify, plan and monitor the manpower needs of the division and participate in selection interviews for the recruitment of new staff;
• Conduct any other tasks as directed by the Head of the Internal Audit.
2/ Business Performance and Management
• Communicate findings with audit clients in a timely manner, seeking client comments on root cause of issues and client commitment to implement recommendations;
• Review the implementation of new procedures or products to ensure adequacy of internal controls in mitigating risks identified (for IT related matter);
• Investigate forgeries, embezzlements, fraud, employee misconduct, financial wrongdoing, customer complaints, robberies and other breaches ( for IT related mater);
• Work closely with the Bank’s Compliance Officer to ascertain all regulatory requirements are met and appropriate follow-up action taken on all audit recommendations (for IT related mater)
3/ Regulatory Compliance
• Conduct audit and flag compliance issues in relation to regulatory requirements and CIMB Vietnam’s policies & procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline (IT or IT audit).
2/ Relevant Work Experience:
• At least 2 years experience in IT industry/IT company or IT auditor in financial institutions/ Big4;
• Strong knowledge of the principles of internal audit and compliance disciplines on IT related matter;
• Understand about local regulatory requirements on IT related matter;
• Good written and verbal communication in both English and Vietnamese;
• Good planning, organizing and problem solving skills;
• Excellent problem identification & resolution skills;
• Attentive to details;
• Highly motivated and committed;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
3/ Technical/Functional skills:
• In-depth knowledge of banking landscape, including the rules and regulations in the domestic and regional landscapes is prefered;
• Leverages regulatory, political and business contacts to shape/influence the business and regulatory environment in the region and in key markets/ industries.
4/ Personal skills:
• Good reputation and business network in IT audit community;
• Personal integrity and ethics;
• Good judgment in enabling the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of regulation and practice and the proactive management of audit and regulatory risks;
• Strong presentation and influencing skills, required in guiding and assisting teams.