What We Can Offer
- Manage Vietnam branches’ BSC
- Oversee the monitoring the Branch’s expense budget
- Coordinate the team to collect business planning information and financial data
- Lead and execute the branches’ projects (e.g. LIBOR project)
- Support internal and external audits within the department by preparing documentation as required
- Handle risk management related issues (e.g. New product assessment, ALM matter, implementation of ICAAP process)
- Prepare various presentation materials.
- Prepare and review internal reports and reports to HO and local authorities
- Undertake any other duties as required from time to time
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments.
- Excellent presentation skills to influence using technical data and information to support line of reasoning
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Be pro-active, passionate, enthusiasm and professional
- Have strong sense of ownership and independent whilst at the same time be a good team player
Bachelor’s degree majoring economics, banking, finance, business administration, or a related field. Advanced degree and strong record of academic preferred.