What We Can Offer
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Senior Associate supporting our Business Process Solutions Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support operations of accounting, tax filling and payroll;
• Keep accurate records;
• Execute the procedures assigned by manager and senior;
• Submit deliverables within set deadlines;
• Keep confidential records and tax information for clients;
• Meets own objectives set.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/Banking or equivalent;
• Excellent command of spoken and written Vietnamese and English;
• Understanding of accounting principles and tax regulations;
• Good at reading and following rules and regulations;
• Good at Microsoft Office applications;
• Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential issues;
• Ability to learn a new business application.
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
• Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
• Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.