What We Can Offer
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Associate Art Producer who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
What you will do:
Sparx* is the leading studio in Vietnam providing premium digital arts and animations to the biggest movie blockbusters and AAA games.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate yet humble Associate Art Producer who loves office environment but interested in managing art production workflows. If you find yourself an out-of-the-box idea generator, who can bring positive values to the organization, we believe you are the one!
As an AAP, you will be collaborating with the Art Director, Team Leads, Artists and General Manager to effectively organize, monitor and track asset development for games. Responsible for the management of information flow during a project. Taking client requests, recording client notes and mentoring the progress of the crew are all part of the daily responsibilities of the Producer. In addition, Producer will serve as a key front-line representative of the company and frequently deal directly with client.
***Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Director, Leads and team members to establish realistic expectations from timelines, estimates and project deliverables
- Define and track project schedule and milestones
- Facilitate meetings, discussions, feedback and communication within the team of Artists, Leads, Directors and Producers to discuss status, resolve issues and share information
- Follow up closely with Director/Leads about project progress, potential risks and contingency plan
- Ability to manage multiple projects, optimized resource planning and allocation, team management, art review, project bidding, client coordination, team efficiency analysis and cost analysis
- Responsible for setting up localization process, handling the localization kit and delivery with the help from Director and Leads
- Keep your team motivated and engaged through transparency and communication
• Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent Interpersonal, facilitation, communication and project management skills
• Ability to work with multiple teams and functional areas – i.e. a real team player
• Manage multiple tasks and projects, switching focus and priorities to respond to project needs
• Passion for games
• Microsoft Office experience: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Good English communication skills
• 4+ years of experience in Project Management
• Must be willing and able to work on site at our Studio in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Work on Hollywood blockbusters and AAA games
- Join an elite international team
- Grow with love, fun and creativity
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Learning opportunity and career development.