Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients with comprehensive solutions that help to maximise business value from international assignments – bringing their organisations to the leading edge of business performance.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for an Associate in Global Mobiliy Services include but are not limited to:
- Be part of a team to deliver Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Immigration compliance and advisory
services to clients;
- Responsible for data entry to support for PIT declarations and applications for visa, work permit
and temporary resident card;
- Assisting with research and advisory works related to PIT and immigration in support of the
Senior Associates and Managers;
- Understand and show professional manners in meetings and dealings with clients;
- Support the team in other areas of business including training, knowledge management and
- Perform administrative works as assigned;
- Uphold the firm code of ethics and business conduct.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Good understanding in Labour law and Personal Income Tax regulations
Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
Result-oriented, proactive, meticulous, responsible and with good communication skills,
interpersonal skills, stakeholder management skills;
Good logical thinking and problem solving;
Good command of both written and spoken English;
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related majors.