Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with Distribution Quality Assurance in implementation of Risk Indicators Management program, Early Watch Alerts;
- Conduct the analysis to identify the gaps on operating processes and procedures and recommend the corrective solutions;
- Prepare and conduct compliance reviews/testing according to the compliance plan;
- Report the findings to management and monitor to make sure that the recommendations implemented;
- Assists in the preparation of compliance reports to local and regional management team, responds to internal and external queries according to guidelines, monitors compliance across the business unit; and
- Performs all tasks and projects that may be assigned by Senior Compliance Manager and/or Chief Compliance Officer from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, including proven experience reviewing regulatory or internal processes, identifying and assessing risks and issues, and providing effective recommendations
- Proactive, motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently with good time management skill
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist with reviews, projects and team initiatives
- Strong organizational skill and be willing to take ownership and responsibility of tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Education and Experience
- A 4-year university degree;
- At least 3 years of working experience gained from financial institutes in compliance/risk/audit.