Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Identifies learning and development needs for i) all level of employees up to band 6; ii) specific functions in a timely manner;
• Partner with Head of HR and talent management leads in Regional Office in reviewing, designing, developing and implementing competency based and customized learning programs based on yearly learning needs analysis and talent review action plans;
• Coordinate and support annual talent review process. Ensure data are prepared and organized in a professional manner;
• Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose appropriate materials;
• Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques or select and assign instructors or vendors to conduct training;
• Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective;
• To produce HR metrics and reporting related to learning & talent management;
• Other tasks/ projects assigned by Head of Learning & Development and Head of HR.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• An HRM qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an LD specialist or as an HR generalist with an LD focus;
• Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practices in key areas: - Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management.
• Track record in delivering successful HR projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
• Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organisational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
• Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to (personal, team) deadlines.
• The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
• Change management skills.
• Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.