Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Associate Marketing Manager (AMM) is responsible for leading the Canesten brand, Clarytine family, and Antibio Pro or BCH in Vietnam. The AMM will support the country’s business objectives and implement ASEAN’s Category & Brand Strategy through:
• Development and execution of Brand Plan for country (1 – 2 years horizon) aligned with Category and Brand Strategy.
• Monitoring and achievement of KPIs for program executions.
• Achievement of Local country brand P&L (net sales, P&I, margin
and market share development).
• Regular Interface with local cross functions on brand executions
and category strategy requirements.
• Align with Head of Marketing Operations for innovation plan and strategy adapted from Asean Innovation & Development team.
• In addition, the AMM motivates the sales / trade marketing teams to achieve sales and profits through consumer and HCP-driven innovative marketing strategies, including growing brand sales faster than the
market and strengthening the brand market positions through strategic and sustainable brand building activities.
Scope (global, regional or local): Vietnam
1. Responsible for leading and managing Canesten brand, Clarytine family, and Antibio Pro in Vietnam, including sales, P&I, margin, and market share development, as well as managing new products / project launches. These brands are marketed across multiple channels, including pharmacies, clinics, hospitals, and others.
Requires a high level of complexity, multi-tasking and time management due to the different segments that this position oversees.
2. Develop and execute of Brand Plan for country (1 – 2 years horizon) aligned with Category and Brand strategy.
• Optimise sales opportunities in the short and longer term, as well as maximise margins, market share, penetration, pricing, and portfolio management in line with strategic business objectives.
• Develop DTC/ HCP marketing plans and work with country cross-functional team on local execution plan, leveraging deep understanding of local insights and recommendation levers including traditional IMC, digital plans and advocacy campaigns with Pharmacists and HCPs.
• Provides brand directions and work with Trade Marketing team/ Medical Operations in formulating brand activation including in-store sales drivers, HCP activation plan to support sales team in their sales and distribution objectives.
• Work with agencies and other external suppliers to develop and execute best-in-class marketing and communication campaigns with maximum impact in influencing consumer behaviors and beliefs.
3. Be the point-person in Vietnam leading the yearly budget planning process for the category, providing inputs on areas such as increasing cost-effectiveness of advertising and promotion, brand opportunities/NPD, market knowledge and competition, and improved sales and trade activities.
4. Analyzes current marketing situations and identify opportunities. Work with market research team to conduct meaningful research so support business growth. Formulates action plans based on market data and
consumer insights. Identify and acts on market trends, consumer needs and competitor activities. Liaise with HOM and other ASEAN innovation team to identify brand opportunities as needed. Prepare and ensure local alignment of NPD business cases and launch plans for Innovation pipeline.
5. Monitors brand’s market performance versus competition and identify action needed.
6. Ensure efficient inventory control of the brands, via an accurate monthly rolling forecast and inventory tracking reports. This is to ensure that divisional inventory / FVE targets are met & lead S&OP meetings.
7. Work closely with RA to ensure product registration, visa extension and approval of marketing materials are on time.
8. Ensure that Bayer Corporate Compliance policies and procedures are enforced within Bayer standards. Responsible for adherence to regulatory requirements and industry code of ethics.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Internal partners
• Head of Marketing Operations, ASEAN innovation team, ASEAN Local
• Marketing & Digital Team, Country Division Head, Controlling, Sales,
• Trade Marketing, CuEx, Supply Chain, Medical, Regulatory, Legal, PV,
• Compliance, IT, Procurement, ASEAN Leadership Team, Related Global
• Category leads.
• External partners
• Creative agencies, media agencies, market research agencies, digital agencies, BTL agency, PR agency, promotional vendors, government, agencies, KOLs, professional / industry associations (as needed)
Qualification & Competencies:
• Education level: min. Bachelor Degree in business or related background
• At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing field with a minimum of 3 years in brand management as manager, preferably with exposure in OTC Industry with HCP and DTC marketing; matrixed top tier Companies.
• Robust consumer Activation experience: particularly in digital/ social media, traditional media, events, Influencer/KOL management (health care professional, celebrity, blogger).
• Experience developing HCP marketing and execution plans, including promotions, detailing aids, symposiums, conferences, events, retail pharmacist programs, telemedicine, virtual webinar.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to lead / align cross-functional teams around brand goals and activities.
• Comfortable operating in a matrix organization working with various stakeholders. This necessitates a high degree of flexibility, problem solving and partnering ability.
• Excellent business and analytical skills. Strong sense of urgency to deliver results; with an eye for opportunity.
• Strong market research understanding to uncover new learnings and consumer insights.
• Fluent in English language, both written & spoken.