Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels;
- Managing plans for stock levels;
- Reacting to changes in demand and logistics;
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract; liaising with shop personnel to ensure supply meets demand;
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products;
- Liaising with other departments within the organization to ensure projects are completed;
- Participating in promotional activities;
- Writing reports and forecasting sales levels;
- Presenting new ranges to Category managers;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Decision-Making Skills: You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions on behalf of your company.
- Math Skills: Basic math skills will be needed to analyze prices and get the best deals possible.
- Negotiating Skills: You will be working with suppliers to create the best deals.
- Negotiating skills will help you create those deals.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills