Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Support Head of Projects, Project Manager and Project team as well as seeking business development opportunities in local / regional marketplace. Playing a critical role in the development of the company project management capability.
• Maintain professionalism and directing a positive course with the CBRE team to surpass the client’s expectations.
• Creation and administration of requests for proposal
• Bid, analyze and award contracts
• Negotiation of tenant build-out price proposals
• Management of all financial aspects of each project through its conclusion and close-out.
• Plan the work schedule and efficiently organize the site facilities in order to meet and agreed program of deadlines.
• Manage Contractor at site on time, quality, compliance and HS&E.
• Conduct quality control inspection in accordance with CBRE procedure.
• Attend regular meeting with contractors and ensure the progress is on schedule.
• Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problem that may arise.
• Manage contractor to oversee the maintenance and repair of site and building service equipment and plants. Ensuring that building properties are maintained and managed at an acceptable standard in accordance to building regulation with all system complying the respective authorities.
• Oversee the development of predictive, preventive and reliability centered maintenance program, including maintenance check sheets.
• Oversee the maintenance management system and the facilities change notice procedure; manage minor churn projects.
• Shall be responsible for HS&E implementation and performance of the project, ensure the HS&E provision and requirement are adhered to by all employees and contractor
• Shall ensure that all statutory requirements of regulation, Code of practice and company's safety rule and regulation are complied with at all time.
• Conduct completion inspection for final hand-over of the project to client, including establishing the date of practical completion (for the start of the maintenance/ defect liability period).
• Ability to travel and manage multiple projects
• Staff is expected to have a positive and cooperative attitude with the willingness to participate in after- hour work/social events.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in an engineering/construction project management environment or relevant work experience.
• Experience in structural design/construction engineering/project management is a plus.
• Experience in managing contractor’s compliance with project delivery requirements including design
• Experience in processes to fit out for commercial projects is strongly preferred.
b. Skills and Knowledge
• Understanding of building M&E and IT infrastructure is a must.
• Knowledge in construction engineering, structural design and project management.
• Ability to read drawings and specifications
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, particularly MS Project, Excel, Power Point and Word
• Good communication in English
• PMP certification is highly preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Civil/Construction Engineering or related designation desired.
• Certificate of supervision highly preferred.
• Customer Orientation
• Developing & Influencing Others
• Effective Communication
• Performance Management