Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are recruiting one Quantitative Associate Research Director to support our growth in Vietnam and lead our Brand Tracking expertise.
Our Associate Directors are critical to the success of our business and our clients’ businesses. We look to them to lead their teams and projects by example – whether on projects or in line management situations – and to create a fun and aspirational environment that delivers excellent results for our clients.
• Lead a research team in the design, management and delivery of leading-edge research.
• To lead account management activities – managing existing client relationships, including maintaining existing programs, and actively seeking major and new client opportunities.
• Set strategy and plan for business unit, following company direction
• Update and implement latest solution development from Ipsos global
• Recruit staff.
• Coach and mentor staff in research skills and their career development.
• Conduct performance reviews and design career development plan for staff. Carry out appropriate performance management activities.
• Supervise actions and activities of the team.
• Lead complex projects and higher-value work, displaying analysis, storytelling and branding consultation skills.
• Generate meaningful insights from research data to add real value to the client.
• Manage profit and loss for projects.
• Manage existing clients and generate new business
• Demonstrate company awareness through internal support, cross-selling and marketing.
• Report to Country Managing Director.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Handle a number of different projects at once, meeting requirement of quality, time, budget and profitability.
• Produce proposals that meet and where possible exceed client brief requirements.
• Design research that are of high quality and consistent with agreed outputs.
• Provide accurate, insightful analysis and interpretation of data.
• Liaise professional and effectively with Operation department to ensure we deliver what we say we will.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 8 years of strong Marketing Research experience and good application of market research knowledge.
• A proven ability to build strong relationships with clients, with a commitment to excellent client service
• Strong commercial drive, with demonstrable business acumen and leadership
• Exhibit meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining consistency and accuracy.
• You have a proven ability to coach others to success and bring people along with you. You care passionately about the wellbeing of the team and creating a happy and productive team environment in which individuals can flourish and develop, to the benefit of themselves and Ipsos.
• If not from Marketing Research background, a solid expertise is expected in terms brand management knowledge (brand marketing, advertising, strategy…)
- You are likely to have been in a marketing-related role for a large part of your career to date and may have worked at a marketing agency, a consultancy, at an advertising or media agency, or client-side.
- Not necessarily from an insights background, however you will be research-literate. Being comfortable looking at data sources – quant, qual, social media and others – and finding the ‘so what’ that our clients will be interested in.
- You will have a point of view on how to grow a brand’s public presence.
• Account management, selling and consultation capabilities.
• Ideally, experience in relevant categories or sectors.
•Good communication skills, written and oral, Vietnamese and English.
• Consulting skills (internal and external).
• Problem-solving skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Good data analysis skills.
• Good client service skills.
• Able to build strong links with the rest of the business.
• Able to work effectively in a team and independently.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to coach and motivate others and to work with a variety of people in a team setting
• Be a positive thinker with a can-do, solutions-focused attitude.
• Proactive / Self-motivated.
• Keen to learn and proactive self-development and development of others.
• Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Business, Marketing, Social Science, Statistics or related studies.