Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Under the direction of the Executive Campus Director:
1. Managing campus activities:
- Directing and supervising all the campus activities, coordinating with other departments to maintain the smooth operation of the school.
- Communicating all new directions/policies of Board of Director to other related units and providing guidance, supervising to apply the new directions/ policies to the campus to all staff who directly report to you.
- Coordinate the various weekly meetings within the campus and communicate these to the staff members and send reminders to all staff.
- Supporting the OM with outsourcing services in order to ensure the quality, quantity and image standard (Cleaning Services and Food). Proposing changes as needed.
- Organising and assist with the event leaders all campus extracurricular activities for students in alignment with School extracurricular activities and proactively creating other suitable activities with campus, suitable with the school calendar in order to enable students to a healthy lifestyle and support their active learning.
- With the support of the staff, organise festivals for students.
- In liaison with staff as required, organise meetings and discussions with parents as requested from parents and making appointments in other necessary cases.
- Support the development of stronger relationships between parents and school.
2. Key Staff Management: Maintenance Team, Day-care Assistants, Driver staff and IT Team
- Coordinating with Human Resource Department and the Executive Campus Director, set up and interview campus staff according to the Manpower Plan and at the direction of the Executive Campus Director.
- Providing On-job coaching, skill training and evaluation on the performance of all campus employees.
- Within the Student Care team, assigning tasks for staff, transferring staff within campus, approve and monitor annual leave/ personal reasons for leave according to regulations, maintaining the smooth operation of the campus.
- Support the annual identification of staff for salary, bonus, allowance for employee as well as disciplinary measures.
3. Key Procedural Management
- Ensuring the safe and effective running of the school bus procedure. Checking all parts of the process are effective carried out and ensuring all staff are trained and understand their responsibility.
- Ensure that the contacted cleaning company (Pan Cleaning Services) delivers a high quality yet efficient service to the campus, liaising with their management team as required.
- Building and maintaining a positive working relationship with the Sala Landlord to ensure we remain excellent tenants and that development projects are equitably funded and progress in a timely manner.
- Handing out gifts in special occasions (Moon Festival, Luna New Year) to keep the relationship with the government at the campus area (District, Ward, Area Police, Fire Station, The center for preventive health services).
- Coordinating with other Departments of the School (Academic, Accounting, Human Resource, Purchasing. Project, ICT, PR, Marketing and Event Department) in campus operation management, event organization, education management, audit, recruitment, training staff. Response quickly to the related Department to modify the entire System if needed.
4. Infrastructure Management:
- Supervising the effectiveness of infrastructure, hygiene, safety environment within campus.
- Coordinating with Project Department in planning and maintaining equipment, machinery, teaching material, toys in long term and short term.
- Supervising on interior and exterior checking and repairing of Maintenance Staff.
- Periodical Report (weekly, monthly, when needed) to the Executive Campus Director.
- Reporting to District Education and Training Committee Division as required and requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- KNOWLEDGE: Have knowledge, skills in nutrition, psychology, young health.
+ Over 2 years in managing experience and a plus for the experienced in the international schools with bilingual, monolingual models.
+ Have knowledge, skills in nutrition, psychology, young health.
+ Ability to speak English
+ Ability to use computer for office
+ Managing skills: good communication skills, persuasiveness
+ Managing time, organizing work effectively
+ Listening and solving problems
- PERSONAL QUALITIES:
+ Good sense of responsibility
+ Open, straight forward, honest
+ Ability to work under high pressure
+ Proactive on work
+ Flexible, clever, creative
+ Love to work with children