What We Can Offer
• Participating in a variety of projects from policy advisory, large-scale spatial- and strategic planning such as provincial planning, regional planning, city master planning to district planning or feasibility study of a new high-tech park
• Coordinating among team members, external experts and partners to deliver assigned projects.
• Design and supervise data collection activities, analyze, and interpret survey results, forecast traffic demand, assess community benefits and determine economic performance of a transport investment.
• Work closely with other consulting partners, clients, and Government agencies to develop integrated transport-landuse plans and provide transport planning advice on future land use development initiatives.
• Analyzing and providing recommendations based on research findings.
• Writing policy briefs and work-related reports
• Policy review posting and sharing on social networks
• Communicate any conflict or challenges which may arise in the progress of a project to the Project Coordinators and Board of Directors
• Other duties as assigned.
• Master or higher Degree in Urban Planning / Civil Engineering and related fields
• Experience in land use planning, transport planning and transport modelling simulation techniques
• Understanding of the relevant industry and market conditions
• Understanding of policy, institution, governance and planning practice in Viet Nam
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal and social skills
• Competence in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint), GIS and specialised transport modelling software is a must
• A minimum of three years of experience for Associate role and five years of experience for Senior Associate role.