Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role is designed to take charge of managing and ensuring effective implementation and delivery of the programmed to develop the salesforce skillset as business requirements. This role is also required the coordination with other stakeholders to lead the change in learning & development activities to adapt with business’s strategic direction.
1. Effective implement training programs to meet training needs of Bancassurance distribution channel, including training to insurance salesforce & partner’s staff. Closely working with Leaders of Sales team & Partners to understand their needs & manage training plan accordingly.
2. Manage & develop training team to adapt with business requirements:
• ensure fit and proper staffing, appropriate assignments of roles and responsibilities within the training team, ensure team performance
• Ensure training activities in respective zone to comply with the MOF’s regulations and the company’s internal compliance regulations.
• Direct, coach, and motivate staff in achieving objectives and long-term goals
3. Coordinate with stakeholders (Leaders of Sales team, Partners, Design & Development team…) regularly assess learning needs, training service performance, and program effectiveness for necessary adjustments:
• Identify changes in learning needs & revise programs to address these changes.
• Gather and analyse class evaluations for improvements.
• Analyse training records and statistics for adjustment required.
• Involve internal sales force and relevant people in advisory capacity to develop ongoing curriculum and training programs
4. Involve in delivery training courses, workshop, seminar… as business requirements.
5. Ensure constant self-improvement, keep abreast of training development and competence practices, including legislation and market best practices. Research for new knowledge, methodology and technology for enhancing training activities and effectiveness.
6. Manage the training resources, operations, training programs and activities in a cost-effective manner. Monitor and control expenses closely within budget.
Performance Indicators (if necessary)
Finance Metrics (If relevant, describe type and amount (e.g., size of budget managed, revenue, etc.)
Training expenses budget
Sales Metrics (If relevant, describe type and amount.)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• High capability of designing and coaching sales training programs at various levels.
• Good knowledge on sales, marketing, Insurance, training methodology
• Good leadership & management skills
• Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Good organization and planning skills
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese
• Familiar with Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Matured, self-confident
• Positive working attitude and able to influence others
• Giving quick decisions relating to ad-hoc situations.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while working with ambiguity
• High resilience
• This role may require travel time about 10-15 days/month
Education and Experience
• University graduated is required
• At least 10 years of experience in sales training management, preferably in life insurance.
• Preferred operated successfully in cultures with financial discipline priority