Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Report to a Manager/Partner
• Work towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
• Be responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each job
• Be responsible for training managing and reviewing audit assistants and internees
• Involve in firm / department development and marketing initiatives
Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars the smart choice.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment working as an auditor
• Fluent in English
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• High degree of attention to detail
• Ability to provide guidance to others
• Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
• Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people
• Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
• Must be a team player yet highly self-driven
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent computer-literacy skills
How to apply
Please email via Vietnamworks the following documents: Cover Letter in English; CV in English (including Diploma GPA English language proficiency test results if any).