What We Can Offer
The role will provide compliance support to the firm at an intermediate/senior level, including completing intermediate to complex business services activities.
- Complete complex partnership, company and trust accounts & individual tax returns
- Schedule own work and manage workflow
- Complete complex BAS returns
- Review own work and the work of others for accuracy and completeness, with minimal review points for managing accountant/Client Manager/Partners
- Coach, develop and review the work of junior accounting staff in relation to service, process and technical matters
- At least 4 years-experience with tax accounting
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of AU compliance environment
- Proficient in using accounting software - XERO or MYOB
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong discipline in record keeping
- A team player and able to work independently
Career benefits to you
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance and company outings.